Becoming a Member
Affiliate Individual memberships are offered only to social workers in regions of Canada that do not have Partner Organizations (Alberta, Ontario and Québec).
- To become an Individual Member of CASW, click here.
- To renew your Individual Membership with CASW, click here.
- To become a Student Member of CASW, click here.
- To learn how to become a member of one of CASW’s partner organizations, click here.
- If you would like to print and submit a hard copy of your application form or renewal form via regular mail, and pay via cheque, you can download a PDF form below.
The Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW) is a national federation of partner organizations and direct affiliate individual members that has evolved into the national social work voice dedicated to strengthening the social work profession and advocating for social justice.