Becoming a Member
Affiliate Individual memberships are offered only to social workers in Ontario and Quebec, as these regions do not have CASW Partner Organizations.
** CASW is pleased to announce that the Alberta College of Social Workers will be returning to the CASW Federation on April 1, 2016. As a consequence, CASW will no longer be accepting individual applications for CASW membership from social workers in Alberta effective November 5, 2015.
CASW extends a sincere thank you to all Alberta social workers who chose to support CASW by becoming direct individual Affiliate members. Please note that you will retain all benefits of CASW membership during this transition. All members of the Alberta College of Social Workers will become automatically affiliated with CASW on April 1, 2016. **
- To become an Individual Member of CASW, click here.
- To renew your Individual Membership with CASW, click here.
- To become a Student Member of CASW, click here.
- To learn how to become a member of one of CASW’s partner organizations, click here.
- If you would like to print and submit a hard copy of your application form or renewal form via regular mail, and pay via cheque, you can download a PDF form below.
The Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW) is a national federation of partner organizations and direct affiliate individual members that has evolved into the national social work voice dedicated to strengthening the social work profession and advocating for social justice.