The Canadian Observatory on Homelessness (COH) is organizing the Research and Policy and Prevention streams at the 2021 virtual National Conference on Ending Homelessness (CAEH21).
Call for Submissions
The streams provide an opportunity for academics, researchers, policy makers and practitioners to present their most promising and innovative research — with a focus on research presentations that have policy or practical applications in the homeless-serving sector.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: August 6th, 2021.
This Year's Focus: Homelessness Prevention Framework
We invite submissions on a wide variety of topics within the Homelessness Prevention framework, including:
- Indigenous homelessness prevention
- Decolonizing research
- Youth homelessness prevention
- LGBTQ2S+ homelessness prevention
- Other priority populations: women, families, newcomers, veterans, racialized, etc. homelessness prevention
- Northern, rural and small-town homelessness prevention
- Data and measuring progress towards preventing and ending homelessness
- Knowledge mobilization practices regarding homelessness prevention research, policy and practice
- Other - You are also invited to submit an abstract on a theme not listed, so long as it is relevant to the overall prevention theme