In the face of the pandemic, there is so much yearning to get "back to normal.” But what is “normal” anyway? And should we just launch right back into it? These questions are particularly central to those of us who are concerned with mental health . We are looking for your papers and presentations in the following six streams:
- Prevention, mental health promotion and wellness
- Anti-racism, diversity and equity
- System navigation, care pathways and supports
- Substance use and recovery
- Mental health, hope and recovery-oriented practices
- Livelihoods and mental health
- COVID-19 and mental health
Share your expertise, ideas, best practices, experiences and critical reflections on what normal is and what it does to people, institutions and systems. Together, let’s deconstruct “normal”.
Please submit abstracts by midnight (EDT) on July 5th.
For more information about the 6th annual Mental Health For All Conference, please visit our website conference.cmha.ca. You can also reach our conference team by phone 416-646-5557 ext. 24963 or at email@example.com.