Check out our new Member Benefits video to find a quick summary of some of the perks of belonging to CASW!
Direct Benefits of Membership:
- Affiliation to the Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW) and automatic affiliation to the International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW)
- Access to a national Group Insurance Plan including Professional Liability Coverage via BMS Group
- Access to reduced group rates for health insurance through Green Shield Canada and Home and Auto insurance through Sonnet
- Canadian Social Work journal
- Canadian Social Work Review journal
- Reporter – Monthly update on CASW initiatives and national resources
- National representation on coalitions and sustained lobbying to the Parliament of Canada that is focused on promoting and strengthening the profession while advocating on issues of social justice. Click here to see our latest initiatives
- Option to receive CASW’s Media Monitoring Service – a daily e-mail service of national news relative to the social work profession. Click here to sign up.
- Continuing Education Opportunities and webinars
- Legal Advice for Members with Professional Liability Insurance
- Access to the Social Work Reference Center
- Access to SocINDEX with full text
- 50% discount for Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative Care (LEAP) - Log in or email us to access the discount code.
- 10% discount with VMedia on Internet, TV & other residential services. Log in or email us to access the discount code.
- Access to Job Opportunities
- Eligibility for Award Nominations
- Access to the Private Practice Portal