Public Health 2020 goes virtual!
Public Health 2020 is the national conference where public health professionals, researchers, policy-makers, academics, students and trainees come together to strengthen efforts to improve health and well-being, to share the latest research and information, to promote best practices and to advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Social media: #PHSP20
- Registration is now open
- COVID-19 call for submissions launch: Tuesday 4 August
- Introductory Program launch: Tuesday 25 August
- COVID-19 call for submissions closes: Monday 31 August
- Preliminary Program launch: Tuesday 8 September
- Virtual Conference Platform launch: Thursday 1 October
- Public Health 2020 Virtual: 14-16 October