Welcome to the Social Work Reference Center!
As this new service is only for Members of the CASW Federation, users must Login or Create a CASW Account. Please note it can take 5 business days for CASW to verify your e-mail address and confirm membership; we appreciate your patience. If you require immediate access, please call CASW directly at 1-855-729-CASW. Please see these instructions for assistance creating an account or logging in.
Unsure whether you are a member of CASW? Use this page to look up your province/territory and determine membership.
The Social Work Reference Center (SWRC) can help to:
• Meet continuing education requirements
• Ensure decisions are made based on the most current evidence
• Refresh users on up to date information around competencies
• Easily access premier social work and medical journals
• Help provide patients with patient information materials
• Provide information on adolescent health, aging, behavioral and mental health, end of life care, clinical social work, diversity and equality and more
Watch a tutorial below: