Prince Edward Island
- One-time $1,000 pay increase directly through employer.
- Application page for employers here.
- List of essential services is outlined here.
- Essential Health Care Workers Program to distribute bonus of up to $2,000 after four-month period, beginning March 13, 2020.
- Full eligibility criteria is still under consideration – its current standing can be found here.
- Incentive Program to Retain Essential Workers (IPREW).
- Weekly, taxable increase of $100 for the duration of sixteen weeks.
- List of essential services outlined here.
- Pandemic Pay Premium temporary wage-top up of $4/hour for sixteen weeks retroactive of April 24.
- Lump sum of $250 per month for workers exceeding 100 hours a month.
- Approximately $120 million in total funding, with an anticipated amount of $1,000 per worker.
Details continue to be worked out.
- The Saskatchewan Temporary Wage Supplement Program (STWSP) provides eligible workers $400 for each four-week period from March 15 to July 4, 2020.
- The supplement is available to workers in eligible essential care facilities outlined under the program.
- The province continues to work out details on how funding will be managed.
- A total of $46 million is at disposal.
- B.C. COVID-19 Temporary Pandemic Pay will distribute a single payment equivalent to $4/hour.
- The payment covers hours worked over a 16-week period beginning March 15, 2020.
- Social workers are eligible to apply.
- Eligible sectors are categorized under health services, social services, and corrections.